Re: ALSAPulseAudio procedure

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: ALSAPulseAudio procedure
Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2020 06:02:18 -0500

Cinaed,

Just as one has to do with getting a file from Github, you have to click on the 'Raw' button before you copy the file with your text editor. Once you do that, you will have the correct format.

For good measure, attached is the grc file.

BTW, Ryan gave me the info I needed about the PulseAudio page.

Barry Duggan KV4FV