Re: FM Transmission with a vector of bits

From: Anthony Beyaert
Subject: Re: FM Transmission with a vector of bits
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 09:43:26 +0200

Hello Adrian,

Thanks for your answer.

I am setting up a PCM/FM transmitter : the PCM frame is already generated under a sequence bit I am willing to transmit. To that I have found that the closest solution would be to use a Vector Source block in which I set the vector as my bit sequence.

What I am trying to do is to transmit this bit sequence using FM modulation. With the previous links I have been able to multiply this sequence with a signal source acting as a carrier frequency, so I have now at the output a sine wave modulated with the 0 and 1 from the vector source. I have seen several blocks to achieve the FM modulation (VCO, FM Mod, NBFM/WBFM blocks), so I am trying now to set up all of this (if it's the right way to go).

Best,

Anthony