Re: Porting oot modules to gr 3.9 and pybind

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: Porting oot modules to gr 3.9 and pybind
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2020 17:30:16 +0200

Meanwhile I came a bit further.

In qtgui there is a binding definition for QWidget. If I put the same
definition into my gr-display bindings, the error disappears. But now I
can't use my module together with the qtgui.

I can't import display together with qtgui as the secon import fails with

    from .qtgui_python import *
ImportError: generic_type: type "QWidget" is already registered!

So how can I reuse the binding definition from gnuradio/qtgui inside my
oot module.

Any hints are appreciated.

-- Volker