Re: gnuradio (+ friends) packages for conda on Linux, macOS, and Windows

From: Glen Langston
Subject: Re: gnuradio (+ friends) packages for conda on Linux, macOS, and Windows
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:36:44 -0400

Thanks for your efforts.  That is great.

I’m looking forward to trying 3.8.

We happen to be primarily using Raspberry PI 4s for Radio Astronomy.
Certainly the cost is low to get one, but I imagine the installation time is
a headache for testing every OS.

I hope to eventually get our custom code running in 3.8 and 3.9
then will give your additions a try.

Best regards

Glen

http://www.github.com/WVURAIL/gr-radio_astro