Re: GPIO lines on RPi4

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: GPIO lines on RPi4
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2020 12:28:25 +0000

To complete this demonstration of running a TCP server from within the
GNU Radio Companion flowchart without modifying the generated Python code,
and correcting a mistake in the post below so that I can also update the Signal
Source frequency, I have uploaded

http://jmfriedt.org/2020-07-17-140636_2704x1050_scrot_ann.png

(and removed the erroneous screenshots cited in the previous messages).

Gwenhael Goavec explained to me the mistake I was doing: when calling tt=t.t()
(since t is the Id of the flowchart) from the thread, I was creating a new
instance of the whole flowchart, whose frequency variable did not match the
one defining the frequency source signal that was being displayed.
Instead of creating a new instance of the flowchart in the thread, the argument
"self"
must be provided when creating the thread. Then, the variables and methods from
the
calling class can be accessed and indeed, changing the signal source frequency
does
lead to a change in the displayed spectrum.

JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe,
25000 Besancon, France