GNU Radio development mini-workshop

From: Federico 'Larroca' La Rocca
Subject: GNU Radio development mini-workshop
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 2020 18:57:15 -0300

Hi everyone,

This message is for those of you who speak spanish. I've organized a little workshop (or crash course) on development in GNU Radio. Basically, how to create new blocks and some tips I've learned during these years (especially when making gr-isdbt).

I've recorded the four 1.5hs sessions which I share, and provide all of the generated code (and a little homework), at the course website: https://iie.fing.edu.uy/personal/flarroca/teaching/taller-de-desarrollo-en-gnu-radio/.

Maybe it'll be useful for other people. Let me know if you have any feedback.
best
Federico