Re: error in grc but c++ code running on terminal

From: Koyel Das (Vehere)
Subject: Re: error in grc but c++ code running on terminal
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2020 17:46:11 +0000

Hi Marcus,

This is the code:

https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd/blob/master/host/examples/rx_samples_to_file.cpp

Regards,
Koyel

From: Discuss-gnuradio <discuss-gnuradio-bounces+koyel.das=vehere.com@gnu.org> on behalf of Marcus Müller <mueller@kit.edu>
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2020 10:57:05 PM
To: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

It's not clear which code "given in github" you're referring to. There's
much GNU Radio code on github.

Anyway, the error you see explicitly tells you what's wrong: you're
using the wrong version of UHD. This happens when you somehow installed
multiple versions of UHD.

Uninstall the version that didn't come with GNU Radio.

Best regards,
Marcus