Re: Not able to connect TCP client to running existing Websocket

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Not able to connect TCP client to running existing Websocket
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 10:35:13 -0400

For the server, 0.0.0.0 means "listen on all interfaces". For the client side, use 127.0.0.1 or whatever IP address gets you to the server.

On Tue, Jul 28, 2020 at 10:23 AM Jay Patel <patel999jay@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is alright. I am having issues connecting to a TCP client / server on existing websocket address. Let me explain a bit.

I have a web server running on ws://0.0.0.0:9090 (which is accessible from all networked machine, i tested it), and communicating with other applications fine except when i tries to open TCP server/ client on GNURadio on same port it is not able to connect to the server , i have loggin the client information on the web server side as well. After running client as well in gnuradio, it didn't connect to client.

Maybe I am doing something wrong. Can anyone please help me ?

Web Server from external application :
webserver.png

Web Server client logs :
webserver-client-login.png