Direction finding based on USRP E310 board

From: Ivan Zahartchuk
Subject: Direction finding based on USRP E310 board
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 01:14:48 +0200

Hello. I am interested in the possibility of implementing a prototype direction finder based on the USRP E310 board. Since I have it in stock. Interested in basic questions such as is it possible to synchronize the phase on two channels and are there any examples of such attempts? Perhaps someone can give some instructions on this matter, since this is all at the level of an idea. PS Other USRPs I have no way to use at the moment.