Re: Help Wanted: GR Ham Radio group

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: Re: Help Wanted: GR Ham Radio group
Date: Sat, 28 Nov 2020 12:14:20 -0600

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response! Are you currently using GNU Radio in your ham operations? Is there a topic you would like to present?

I look forward to hearing from you.

73,
Barry Duggan KV4FV
https://github.com/duggabe

P.S. Please CC: discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org in your response (or Reply All).

On 11/28/20 10:53 AM, Michael Chen wrote:
Hi,Barry,

I would like to do something to help.

Michael Chen, BD5RV/4
AMSAT-China: http://www.camsat.cn
-----------------------------------
Twitter: http://twitter.com/bd5rv
Email: michael.bd5rv@gmail.com <mailto:michael.bd5rv@gmail.com>
Skype:  michael-bd5rv

On Sat, Nov 28, 2020 at 11:24 PM Barry Duggan <barry@dcsmail.net <mailto:barry@dcsmail.net>> wrote:

    The GNU Radio Amateur Radio monthly meeting group has had two meetings
    so far, with a third scheduled for 12 December. For this group to
    continue, I need help!
    * More people are needed to present a topic and lead discussion
    about it.

    * I need someone to take the lead for this group. I have my hands full
    with Documentation!

    FYI: for next meeting, see

https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Talk:HamRadio#Saturday_12_December_2020_16:00_UTC

    73,