Re: How to print Socket PDU messages on the terminal?

From: Martin Luelf
Subject: Re: How to print Socket PDU messages on the terminal?
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 2020 10:10:30 +0100

Hi Shumin,

netcat (nc) uses TCP by default, but your Socket PDU is set to UDP. So you are sending and listening to two different sockets.

There are two ways to fix that (but don't apply both at the same time or it won't work again): 1. Switch the PDU Socket type to TCP Server (like it is done it the reference you linked). 2. Use the command "nc -u 127.0.0.1 52001" where the -u option will make netcat use UDP instead.

Yours
Martin