qt gui frequency sink in frequency hopping

From: Ali G. Dezfuli
Subject: qt gui frequency sink in frequency hopping
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2020 14:20:17 +0330

Hi all,
I work on a Frequency Hopping (FH) Tx and Rx in the same grc flowchart in 3.7.13.4 in Ubuntu 16.04.
At the end of the Tx chain, I put a "Qt GUI Frequency Sink", but it just shows part of subchannels in the spectrum!!!
I changed its parameters especially "Update Period" but no change.
The very interesting point is that when I remove the Rx chain (lessen the complexity), it shows the spectrum of FH correctly!
I really wonder why.

Thanks,
AGD