RE: direction finder USRP E310

From: marcin.r.wachowiak
Subject: RE: direction finder USRP E310
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 00:31:30 +0100

Hello,
Your USRP is probably quite similar to B210 and methods of synchronization or implementation will be almost the same.

Here are some sources You may find useful:
https://kb.ettus.com/Direction_Finding_with_the_USRP%E2%84%A2_X-Series_and_TwinRX%E2%84%A2

https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-doa

https://github.com/MarcinWachowiak/GNU-Radio-USRP-AoA

I did angle-of-arrival (AoA/DoA) detection with single USRP B210 (2RX -> two antennas, with phase calibration via wireless channel utilizing additional TX
channel od ADALM PLUTO – the crosstalk between RX and TX in USRP introduced calibration error).
If You require more information about phase calibration and how I did it with USRP B210 I can provide You with fragments of my thesis.
Kind Regards,
Marcin Wachowiak