Use C++ functions block in python

From: COURANT Frederique - Contractor
Subject: Use C++ functions block in python
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 14:24:58 +0000

Hi Users,

I have create a block name ligneretard and I would like access to my customs register present in my own FPGA.

I have develop my functions in ligneretard_block_ctrl_impl.cpp but when I tried to call this functions with my python code generate with gnuradio it doesn’t work.

I also tried to do this with ctypes but I have the same error.

Someone has ever try to do this with success please ?

Thanks.

Bests regards.

Fred