Error message in fm_rx and fm_tx example

From: Clark Chiu
Subject: Error message in fm_rx and fm_tx example
Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2021 17:35:35 -0400

Hello,

I am new to GNU Radio and I am trying to understand more by checking the fm_rx and fm_tx examples in the gnuradio/gr-analog/examples folder. I open these two grc files from the GNU Radio Companion. Out of box, there is an error message in Polyphase Arbitrary Resampler saying _expression_ None is invalid for type `real_vector` of parameter `Taps`. I tried to google around the forum and the internet but I couldn't find anything useful to fix this. I doubt it has something to do with the last parameter "window.WIN_KAISER" but I am not sure.

Could anyone give me some pointers?
Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Clark