Re: GNU Radio sink question

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: GNU Radio sink question
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2021 12:34:49 +0200

Try to add

flags: throttle

in your corresponding grc file

Am 08.04.21 um 12:23 schrieb jean-michel.friedt@femto-st.fr:
I have just completed gr-rpitx a GNU Radio sink block for emitting
from Raspberry Pi's GPIO output thanks to F5OEO's librpitx
(https://github.com/jmfriedt/gr-rpitx) and the dataflow is well scheduled
as shown with the short movie
https://github.com/jmfriedt/gr-rpitx/tree/main/examples/gr-rpitx_demo.mp4

However in this implementation, GNU Radio Companion complains that I have
not included a Throttle block since it does not know that the sink is clocked
by hardware. How can I tell GNU Radio that the stream data rate will be defined
by this hardware sink ?

Thanks, JM