missing AudioToolbox.h , UHD

From: J R
Subject: missing AudioToolbox.h , UHD
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2021 05:49:18 +0000

Hi All,

I was needing to install gnuradio while following a certain guide , which I tried using

    pybombs prefix init ~/pybombs/bladeRF4 -a bladeRF -R gnuradio-default

during this process I hit a missing 'AudioToolbox/AudioToolbox.h' file, so I dl the lib from github and put it in /usr/lib.
While re-running I saw :

    -- Configuring gr-uhd support...
    --   Dependency Boost_FOUND = TRUE
    --   Dependency UHD_FOUND = 0

and so I started installing UHD .
Is there maybe a better way to be doing this? I feel as though I've started a bit of a rabbithole.