Different Representations of Signals, One Time Sink (or Display)

From: James Hayek
Subject: Different Representations of Signals, One Time Sink (or Display)
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2021 16:18:12 -0400

Hello, I am trying to elaborate more on the Sampling Rate lesson and thought it would be nice to have the (1) original signal overlaid with a sampled signal where the sampled signal would display the (2) sampled waveform as well as the (3) lollipop plot.

The QT GUI Time Sink can take multiple inputs, but I (seemingly) have no way of controlling the display of each signal. I.e., one signal lilipo plot (stem plot) while the other would be the waveform with no stem plot.

Is there a way to overlay all this together? What I have so far is shown below.

image.png

--
Thanks,
James G Hayek