Re: Merging Multiple blocks into one

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: Merging Multiple blocks into one
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2021 06:56:34 -0400

There is currently no way to merge blocks in GNU Radio without manually merging as you describe.  In the future we are aiming to be able to run multiple blocks within a single thread, and have more control over the buffers that are created in the blocks.

In the meantime, perhaps this presentation on controlling latency could be of use:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jq0RewceCwc&list=PLE7tQUdRKcyaaF1pm1MfQm_g1TF2CP1JZ&index=35

To use it I believe would involve using some out of tree blocks.

Josh