Any problems building and running GNU Radio 3.8.3.0 on Ubuntu 21.04?

From: Alex Humberstone
Subject: Any problems building and running GNU Radio 3.8.3.0 on Ubuntu 21.04?
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2021 12:20:24 -0500

We got a new powerful Dell desktop for the lab here, and we want to put the latest Ubuntu 21.04 on it. But will GNU Radio 3.8.3.0 build from source and run properly on Ubuntu 21.04? Are there any known issues? Does anyone already have this running successfully? Thanks in advance for the help, and for potentially saving me tons of time!

Sincerely,
Alex-M-Humberstone
PhD Student
Klipsch School of Electrical Engineering
New Mexico State University (NMSU)
Las Cruces, New Mexico, USA