Re: Update QT GUI Label from Embedded Python Block

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Update QT GUI Label from Embedded Python Block
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2021 10:36:25 +0200

Hi Phil,

can't do that! The label can only be changed by calling setters in Python that
are not in
the namespace you (directly) have access to in your block (you can hack
together things
where you just hard-code the top_block's name, but uhggggh ugliness).

Also, sounds like the right job, but the wrong tool. Your block seems to be
something like
a decimator, i.e. it takes in N samples and produces 1 value. Is that right?

Best regards,
Marcsu