Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: GSoC'21 - View Only Mode
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2021 21:25:30 +0200

Hi Oscar,

every week, I mean to write something, but every week, I forget. So, really
shortly, this
week:

This is great! Especially that we're now having a Pull Request against master
makes me
really happy about the contribution that this is to GNU Radio.

Thanks, and keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Marcus