Announcing NEWSDR 2021 on Friday August 20

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Announcing NEWSDR 2021 on Friday August 20
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2021 00:02:09 -0500

We would like to announce the 11th annual NEWSDR event on Friday August 20.  Due to the on-going COVID-19 pandemic, as with last year, this year will be fully virtual.  Registration is completely free.

Please see our website for more information about the event, and to register.

https://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2021/

We are always interested in having poster presentations at the event. You can register your poster submission at our website.

If you would be interested in being an exhibitor at the event, then please get in touch with us, there is still space available for additional virtual vendor exhibitor booths.

We look forward to seeing you at the event!

--Neel Pandeya