Re: 回复: [USRP-users] Is there a "trigger" in GNURadio with USRP?

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: 回复: [USRP-users] Is there a "trigger" in GNURadio with USRP?
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2021 23:51:18 -0400

On 08/02/2021 09:48 PM, ZHOU Yuxuan wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I need the human triggered function in GnuRadio but I just do not know how to do that… thanks for your help.

If you took Gnu Radio and radios out of the picture, and the question was "how do I trigger something to happen when I press a certain key on the
  keyboard, or press a button of some sort?" is solving THAT problem something that is easy for you?  If the answer is a decided NO, then
  you may need to gain more experience in general software design FIRST before wandering into the abstruse disciplines of signal processing
  and radios.

if the answer is instead "not a problem, I already know how to do that", then I suggest that you spend some time with the Gnu Radio tutorials.
  it should come as no surprise that Gnu Radio, being what amounts to just a specialized programming environment, hasn't necessarily already
  come up with everything you might want to do in a nice tidy package.  Some programming will be required.

From your e-mail address I assume that you're a student. it may not have occurred to you this early in your software career that the set
  "useful things someone might want to do with a computer" and "useful things someone might want to do with radios" are very very large
  (if not infinite) sets.  Which means that from a practical perspective "some programming will likely be required" is almost always the answer.

I've cross-posted to discuss-gnuradio because there may be an audience there who have already done something similar to what you want and
  may ask more clarifying questions.