Re: reentrant values?

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: reentrant values?
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 2021 18:40:04 +0200

I think I have been trying to address this topic in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8dqgqO4TuI
with complementing 0MQ streaming (target to host) with a TCP-server
thread running next to the GNU Radio Python flowgraph, accepting
commands (host to target) to tune flowchart parameters.

Best, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000
Besancon, France

August 11, 2021 6:27 PM, "GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for