GRCon21 Regular Registration Ends Tomorrow

From: Josh Morman
Subject: GRCon21 Regular Registration Ends Tomorrow
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2021 10:17:50 -0400

GRCon21 in Charlotte, NC is just 3 weeks away!

Late Registration for GRCon21 starts September 1, so please make sure to register by tomorrow:
https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon21/

The schedule is quite full but we are still accepting any last minute submissions, especially for workshops, so please submit anything ASAP.
https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/

We look forward to seeing you there (or virtually if that is the case)!

Josh