Problem with Python QA testing of C++ OOT module

From: George Edwards
Subject: Problem with Python QA testing of C++ OOT module
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2021 20:12:39 -0500

Hello GNURadio Community,

I am working with Gnuradio 3.9. When I design my OOT module with Python as the selected language and use the Python QA for testing, it works wonderfully. Now, if I take the same algorithm, translate it to C++ and in gr_modtool select C++ as the language for my module using the Python QA for testing, the QA test has problems. Does the Python QA have a bug in its interfacing with the C++ module?

Thanks for your answer!

Regards,
George