Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Releases v3.8.4.0 and v3.9.3.0
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2021 09:22:34 -0400

We only require C++14 but the compilers we test with support some C++17 features, e.g., filesystem. You are right that this change was made between 3.9.2.0 and 3.9.3.0. We should have put in an ifdef for backward compatibility here. If you change that line to boost/filesystem, does it work? That appears to be the only occurrence of that include.

On Mon, Oct 4, 2021 at 9:07 AM Wojciech Kazubski via GNU Radio, the Free & Open-Source Toolkit for Software Radio <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org> wrote:
> That's not a boost problem, it's a gcc problem. You have to use at least
> gcc 8 for v3.9.3.0.
>
> Ron

Thanks for quick help.
 The compiler is GCC 7.5 and there is a warning, it worked somehow with GR
3.9.2. but now isn't.

--
Wojciech Kazubski