Adding custom function in OOT module

From: Huang Wei
Subject: Adding custom function in OOT module
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2021 22:30:16 +0100

Hi group,

It could be a simple question, but I could not find the solution. I am writing my own OOT C++ module, I want to add a function get_value() in the block, so I can use Function Probe to read value in the block through this function.
so in the lib/my_block_impl.cc, I added:
double my_block_impl::get_value()
{
   return value_global;
}
int my_block_impl::work(...)
{
}

in lib/my_block_impl.h, I added:
Public:
  double get_value() override;

and in include/tootl/my_block.h, I added:
Public:
  virtual double get_value() = 0;

Then I did: make, sudo make install and sudo ldconfig.
But when I run the flowgraph, it keeps saying that "my_block_sptr" object has no attribute "get_value". where I made the mistake?
Thank you very much for your help!

Regards,
Wei