Problem in modifying OFDM transmitter block (v3.8)

From: Rupak Paul
Subject: Problem in modifying OFDM transmitter block (v3.8)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2021 05:41:49 +0200

Dear Community,

I am trying to modify the OFDM transmitter block by adding one more payload modulation (16-QAM).  In the python file, I added the following line in the "def_get_constellation (bps)" section as well as edited the yml file respectively and it's built successfully.

" digital.constellation_16qam() "

But when I try to use this block with 16QAM modulation in the example OFDM grc file, it says "Modulation not supported". Though, BPSK, QPSK work fine with the same new block.

Am I missing something? Waiting for your suggestions.

Thank you.

--

Regards,
Rupak Paul