Pulsed Signal with Vector Source

From: isaac mario tupac davila
Subject: Pulsed Signal with Vector Source
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2021 17:54:18 -0500

Hello

I'm Isaac. I have done a pulsed signal of 1MHz and 2MHz, each one with a duration of 10ms, for 1 second, as It's showed below. I have used the block vector source with the parameter "repeat" as NO. I'm trying to repeat it continuously each second so I put the parameter "repeat" as YES. What happens is the two signals appear but their duration is not 10ms. Their duration becomes bigger and then slower in time.

What is happening? Why does it become bigger and slower and doesn't remain with the 10ms of duration time?

Any help to understand it will be appreciated
Thank
Regards
Isaac T.

image.png