Re: Problem building OOTs with GR 3.9.3.0 PPA package

From: Daniel Estévez
Subject: Re: Problem building OOTs with GR 3.9.3.0 PPA package
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2021 20:35:25 +0200

Hi,

I can confirm that when the Docker container builds, it's installing pybind11-dev 2.5.0 from the PPA, as schneider mentions.

This happens in https://github.com/daniestevez/gr-satellites/runs/3910245472

Get:406 http://ppa.launchpad.net/gnuradio/gnuradio-releases/ubuntu focal/main amd64 pybind11-dev all 2.5.0-4~ubuntu20.04.1~ppa1 [138 kB]

Yet I get the import error. So it seems something is wrong regarding the pybind11-dev package in the PPA?

Best,

Dani