Clearing gnuradio buffers or gnuradio buffer blocks....

From: sp h
Subject: Clearing gnuradio buffers or gnuradio buffer blocks....
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2021 20:20:51 +0330

Hi, dears I read the below link that describes how Gnuradio blocks work together...

https://www.gnuradio.org/blog/2017-01-05-buffers/

I had a question: Is there any way to clear the buffers of the Gnuradio blocks in C++ or Python...
I want in a time UHD buffer is cleared and send new data?
In Gnuradio and block is it possible ? any solution or any idea..........

thanks in advance

I saw these links but not solve my problem.

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2017-07/msg00006.html
https://www.ruby-forum.com/t/clearing-gnuradio-buffers/60074