grcc and configparser

From: Jameson Collins
Subject: grcc and configparser
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2021 07:44:14 -0400

I have two installations of gnuradio.  One is from conda, and the other is from source.  Both claim to be 3.8.1.0.

In the conda install when I run grcc on a certain flowgraph the python file is generated with a number of try-catch blocks around `import configparser`, I assume to catch the difference between python2 and python3.

In my source install, with the exact same flowgraph, it only generates `import ConfigParser`, which doesn't work in python3.

Any idea why these are different?