gr-tutorial error

From: Mario Moran
Subject: gr-tutorial error
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 16:08:05 -0600

Good afternoon,

I am working on the tutorial for creating My QPSK Demodulator block and it seems that I have run into an error when I execute the flow graph. The error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/mariom/gr-tutorial/build/top_block.py", line 191, in <module>
    main()
  File "/home/mariom/gr-tutorial/build/top_block.py", line 167, in main
    tb = top_block_cls()
  File "/home/mariom/gr-tutorial/build/top_block.py", line 82, in __init__
    self.tutorial_my_qpsk_demod_cb_0 = tutorial.my_qpsk_demod_cb(True)
AttributeError: module 'tutorial' has no attribute 'my_qpsk_demod_cb'

In case you in the link for the tutorial here it is: Click here

I have been looking at the My QPSK Demodulator code blocks to see if there was something I missed but it does not seem so. I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and I downloaded Gnuradio 3.8.4.0. I'm not sure where to go after this. Any suggestions? Thank you for your time. Have a nice day.

-Mario Moran