Release v3.9.4.0

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Release v3.9.4.0
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 10:48:27 -0400

GNU Radio v3.9.4.0 has been released
https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/releases/tag/v3.9.4.0

This release is appearing a little early because of a couple of regressions in v3.9.3.0. While we were at it, we pulled in a few more helpful commits from the master branch.

This is an API compatible update to GNU Radio 3.9. Code written for 3.9.X versions should compile and link without modification. The ABI is not guaranteed to be compatible, so a rebuild of OOT modules may be necessary.

The next v3.8 and v3.9 releases are expected in Dec/Jan.