?????? Why the ofdm data packet is not fully received ?

From: ????????
Subject: ?????? Why the ofdm data packet is not fully received ?
Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2021 09:41:33 +0800

Hi,
Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I understand now, but when I use the equalizer, I no longer use "simpledfe()" but use "static()". I assume that the receiving end does not know the modulation method. At this time, something as expected occurred. The received text file was garbled. I have tried measures such as increasing the transmission power\using cable, etc., but the problem still occurs. I want to know what factors are related to this, and I should continue to adjust Is the parameter configuration of "USRP Source/sink"? Or should it be adjusted from other locations in the GRC flow chart? (I used two USRPb210)
Sincerely

------------------ ???????? ------------------
??????: "Marcus M??ller" <mueller@kit.edu>;
????????: 2021??10??28??(??????) ????8:31
??????: "discuss-gnuradio"<discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>;
????: Re: Why the ofdm data packet is not fully received ?

Hi!

A single OFDM symbol has 64 carriers. I can only guess you're using the
configuration of OFDM Carrier Aggregator that gives you 48 carriers
dedicated to data.
On each of these carriers, you do QPSK, so 2 bit per symbol.
That makes for a total of 96 bits, in a single OFDM symbol.

96 bits are 12 Bytes. "hello world" has 11 Bytes. So, you're not even
filling a single OFDM symbol with data!

But you're even setting a frame length of 96 bytes. So, this can't work;
you need to give the transmitter enough data to fill a frame.

Best regards,
Marcus