Variable Config Section parameter - can it be a variable?

From: Elmore's
Subject: Variable Config Section parameter - can it be a variable?
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 11:39:48 -0400

I would like to use a variable as the Section parameter in a Variable Config so that I can select a Section in the INI file from another block.

However, the Variable Config sees anything typed in as a string – not the value of the variable. I thought perhaps I could specify str(variable) but that didn’t work.

Can this be done? I have seen a post which suggested that it could but there was no confirmation.

Thanks for your help,
Jim