Fwd: MIMO with LimeSDR

From: Dave Miller
Subject: Fwd: MIMO with LimeSDR
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2021 13:55:04 -0400

Hi Evgeny,

A few months ago, I had I believe a similar situation with the LimeSDR-mini you describe below and show in your attached spectrum plots. Although not a MIMO configuration.

For me the solution was to not use the gnu radio in-tree modulation blocks in gnuradio version 3.8 with the LimeSDR sink block.  I used my own modulator blocks for BPSK and later QPSK with the LimeSDR block.  I sent a square wave pulse shape baseband signal to the input of the LimeSDR-mini.

The full discussion and solution for this work-around with flowgraphs and spectrum plots is on a Lime Myriad RF site thread in August that I established to get some input from the Lime Microsystems folks: "LimeSDR-Mini GR-3.8 Block Transmit Distortion"

Regards,
Dave