Re: gnuradio3.7 OOT module :‘module’ object has no attribute

From: Vasil Velichkov
Subject: Re: gnuradio3.7 OOT module :‘module’ object has no attribute
Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 18:24:23 +0200

Hi yangxin,

Welcome to GNU Radio!

On 05/11/2021 13.01, yangxin wrote:
> I successfully compiled the OOC I wrote, but this error occurred when running
> the flow diagram of the module I wrote in gnuradio-companion. I don’t know
> what happened.

One possible reason is undefined symbol/reference in your OOT's library (.so)
file. Go in build directory, execut "ldd -r lib/*.so" and provide the full
output. Open python/__init__.py and change ImportError to ModuleNotFoundError,
then rebuild and reinstall.

See also https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/4761

P.S.
Please next time copy-paste the text from the terminal and do not attach
screenshots (pictures of your screen).

Regards,
Vasil