Re: Information on the hackfest2110

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: Information on the hackfest2110
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 11:37:32 -0500

Hi Mike,

It looks like the streamed videos from twitch have disappeared (as they do after a couple weeks).  Official support for the "custom buffers" functionality will be a part of the 3.10 release, and I'm working on putting together a gr-cuda OOT that will capture the basics of how to use these custom buffers and do processing in CUDA.

In the meantime, the OOT used for the hackfest session is here:
https://github.com/mormj/gr-cudademo

Mainly, take a look at the differences between the main and custom_buffers branches to see how custom buffers are used.

Thanks,
Josh