Re: Calculating Symbol Sync Parameters

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: Calculating Symbol Sync Parameters
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2021 11:55:16 -0500

There is a lot of information in this talk from GRCon:

https://youtu.be/uMEfx_l5Oxk

On Tue, Nov 9, 2021 at 10:15 PM <pwhines2@verizon.net> wrote:

Hello all,

I’ve been working with the symbol sync block and I was wondering how to calculate the parameters (TED Gain, Loop bandwidth, etc) given information from the protocol.  There are some answers to how to calculate the TED gain on the internet but are still unclear to me, so hopefully someone out there can clarify.  Any help would be appreciated

Thanks,

Patrick