Sampling FFT data and converting to files

From: Zen Chen
Subject: Sampling FFT data and converting to files
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 09:14:43 +0800

Hi to  whom it may concern,

I am an amateur in the GNU Radio SDR project and would like to learn more for my work as a ground station Engineer from Singapore  working in a tertiary institution. I would like to learn how to convert FFT signals(500 sample points) to data streams and csv files as I need these data to be logged into a database .
The attached is the flowgraph . Unfortunately I am unable to upload the .csv file as it is too large .
Regards,
CZ Chen,