Re: Why noi in block Gnuradio is changed every time........

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Why noi in block Gnuradio is changed every time........
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 13:12:50 +0100

Please always reply on the mailing list!

On 22.11.21 12:19, sp h wrote:
Thanks, I used method set_output_multiple to 4096.  now all noi is 4096...

No, only these that you observed. You might also be seeing 9192 or higher multiples of 4096. Again, it's important, no matter what, that your work() only consumes the amount of samples you actually process.

but I had a question is it possible that some samples are lost with this
method...

No, GNU Radio never loses samples. Most probably, you're telling GNU Radio you've consumed samples that you didn't actually process.

Best regards,
Marcus