回复: How to configure the TensorFlow environment so that it can be used o

From: 能书能言
Subject: 回复: How to configure the TensorFlow environment so that it can be used on gnuradio?
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:24:56 +0800

Hi,
Thank you very much for your kind reply. I have successfully installed TensorFlow according to the URL. My question is where is it installed?
Because in addition to "import tensorflow as tf", my original Python file also includes "import util_model", where "util_model" is in another .py file util_model.py that I wrote myself, I copied the "util_model.py" file directly to the /python directory When I was building my OOT module , there was no error in the process of writing the program, but when I installed my OOT module into GNURadio and run the test flow graph, the terminal prompts an error: NO module named'util_model'
How should I use my ‘util_model.py’ file so that the gnuradio environment can find it? I now know that I can’t just put it under the gr_oot/python folder
Sincerely,
linge93