Re: Regarding open source

From: Josh Morman
Subject: Re: Regarding open source
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 10:49:46 -0500

Hi Gunesh,

Glad to hear you would like to contribute.  This is a great starting point:
https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Development

And also, it can be useful to join the conversation at chat.gnuradio.org to ask questions

Looking forward to seeing you get involved - it can be a great experience and it is an excellent community to work with!

Josh