Re: Error with two versions of GNU Radio: 3.7.13.4 and 3.8.0.0

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: Error with two versions of GNU Radio: 3.7.13.4 and 3.8.0.0
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2022 16:39:16 +0100

Isaac,

we've sunsetted GNU Radio 3.7, so any issues with that version of GNU Radio will remain where they are, unfortunately.

--M

On Mon, Nov 29, 2021 at 3:41 PM isaac mario tupac davila <isacctd92@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello

I'm Isaac. I've installed GNU Radio 3.8.0.0, my second version of GNU Radio for one pc, following the steps of this website:
https://kb.ettus.com/Building_and_Installing_UHD_and_GNU_Radio_to_a_Custom_Prefix

I could run GRC, but some errors appear regarding qtgui:
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_bercurve_sink')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_const_sink_x')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_edit_box_msg')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_freq_sink_x')
Warning: restarting the docstring loader (crashed while loading 'qtgui_histogram_sink_x')
Warning: docstring loader crashed too often

My GRC also closes immediately if I try to open any QT block.

How could I solve this error?
Is it possible to solve this mistake without eliminating my old version of GR (3.7.13.4)?

Please any help will be appreciated.

Regards
Isaac T.