Re: When i want to run some RFNOC blocks in Gnuradio i faced with errors

From: sp h
Subject: Re: When i want to run some RFNOC blocks in Gnuradio i faced with errors module 'ettus' has no attribute 'device3'
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 22:51:24 +0330

Thanks, Vasil finally I reinstalled UHD 4.1.0.5 and Gnuradio 3.8.1 now a simple example RFNOC block works,
I added ettus_rfnoc_graph block to GRC file, now everything is ok. I share screenshot.
Screenshot from 2022-01-14 22-19-50.png

This is not a problem, this is the gr-ettus' version https://github.com/EttusResearch/gr-ettus/blob/master/CMakeLists.txt#L32-L36

> LDD outputs:
>
> ldd libgnuradio-ettus.so

The output is OK, no undefined symbols.

Have you tried changing ImportError to ModuleNotFoundError in python/__init__.py and do you still get the same error after reinstalling?

> I built Gnuradio 3.8.1 and UHD 4.0.0 from the source in ubuntu 20.04

Which gr-ettus version did you install and from which git commit id?

Provide the full list of files in /usr/local/share/gnuradio/grc/blocks?