Re: Difficulty in compiling gnuradio from git on opensuse 15.3

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: Difficulty in compiling gnuradio from git on opensuse 15.3
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 23:01:13 -0800

That fixed the namespace problem. Thanks.

I put the cmake output at this pastebin.
https://pastebin.com/k3pEHLgL

First problem:
-- Python checking for numpy - not found
-- Python checking for pygccxml - not found

You can see from this imgur that I have numpy:
https://i.imgur.com/jX9gLwL.png

I do not have pygccxml and it doesn't appear to be available.

This is interesting:
-- Checking for module 'gmp'
--   No package 'gmp' found
-- Using GMP.

It cant find GMP, but then it uses it.
There is both gmp and python-gmpy. Which do I need?

This is the YAST output on a gmp search.
https://i.imgur.com/dOWE4en.png

Here is the thrift problem:
-- thrift looking for version 0.13
-- Could not find appropriate version of Thrift: 0.10.0 < 0.13
-- Found libunwind

Here is a ploting file that cmake claims is missing:
-- Python checking for pyqtgraph - not found
-- Python checking for scipy - found
CMake Warning at gr-filter/CMakeLists.txt:50 (message):
  PyQtGraph and Scipy are required to run the filter design tool, but are not
  detected! Please make sure they are installed on the target system.

Here is proof I have ptqygraph:
https://i.imgur.com/jaV3Xpu.png