Re: JACKD audio

From: Paul Atreides
Subject: Re: JACKD audio
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2022 19:05:23 -0500

Sounds like you’re overloading the audio sink. Have you tried lowering the
amplitude of the sine wave?
If you have a speaker hooked up to the output I’d imagine you can discern that
pretty quickly with your ears.
You’ve said what you’re not getting on the O-scope, but what are you getting?

<end transmission>